Better sound can add to the immersion of playing games in virtual reality. In this guide, we go over the best Meta Quest headphones that you can wear to increase your sound quality. We have options for both the Oculus Quest 1 and Quest 2!
These headphones have been hand-picked for a number of reasons:
- sound quality
- integration with the Quest VR headset
- made for gaming
- a variety of styles including earbud, over-ear, in-ear, and more
If you bought a different pair of Meta Quest headphones, let us know down in the comments so that we can take a look!
What are the Best Meta Quest 2 Headphones?
- Logitech G Pro – Official Headphones
- Logitech G333 Earbuds – Official Earbuds
- SteelSeries Arctis – Best Gaming Headphones
- Kiwi Design On-Ear Headphones – Best On-Ear Option
- Soundcore P10 VR Earbuds – Best Wireless Earbuds
- AMVR Noise Isolating Earbuds – Best Noise Isolation
- Gaming Headphones for the Oculus Quest 2
- Quest 2 On-Ear Headphones and Counterweight
- KIWI Design Headphones
- Oculus Quest 2 Stereo 3D Headphones
What are the Best Oculus Quest 1 Headphones?
- KIWI Design Headphones
- Equinox in-Ear Headphones
- Oculus Quest Stereo 3D Headphones
- Unbranded Headphones for the Oculus Quest
Meta Quest 2 vs Quest 1 Headphones
Why do we have separate sections for Quest 1 and Quest 2 headphones? This is because original Oculus Quest headphones have two separate 3.5 mm headphone ports for the left and the right ear. You must buy special headphones that separate each ear into separate ends.
For the Quest 2, Facebook/Meta moved to a more traditional single headphone port.
Which option is better?
Sound quality for each option should be the same once plugged in. Some users like the original Oculus Quest headphone setup better because the cord is less likely to tangle. Each ear connects to a port a few inches a way.
However, compatibility for the Meta Quest 2 is much higher because the majority of headphones on the market have a single port.
No worries, because we have headphones for both headsets below!
Meta Quest 2 Headphones
Logitech G Pro – Official Headphones
The Logitech G PRO is a pair of over-hear headphones designed specifically for the Meta Quest 2. They were designed with leading e-sports pros. The headphones sit comfortably on top of the Quest 2 top strap.
The headband and each ear pad is built with soft memory foam which is wrapped in premium leatherette. The headband is reinforced with aluminum and steel to provide some durability too. The audio driver is optimized for VR gaming.
The G PRO headphones offer 16 dB passive noise isolation which will block out your surrounds nicely. They have 50 mm audio drivers, on par with other gaming headsets on the market.
- The official over-ear audio solution for Oculus Quest 2. Designed with the world’s leading esports pros.
- Custom-length cable and passive noise isolation let you fully immerse into the VR world with no outside distractions.
- Designed specifically for the optimal gaming experience, delivering amazingly clear and precise sound imaging for the breathtaking VR experience.
Logitech G333 Earbuds – Official Earbuds
The Logitech G333 earbuds are an in-ear audio solution designed with Meta specifically for the Quest 2. The silicon ear tips and aluminum housing provide you with immersive sound while blocking everything out for those around you.
The G333 contains a custom-length cable mapped specifically to the Quest 2 so that you never have dangling or tangled wires. The color scheme matches the headset too. The Logitech G333 has three different sizes of silicon tips to fit any ear size. The aluminum housing is sturdy in your ear.
The G333 has dedicated dual audio drivers – one for bass and one for high and mid-range sound. The aluminum housing does a good job of keeping sound in your ears and not in your surroundings.
- Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ear
- Designed for Oculus Quest 2 – The official earphones for Oculus Quest 2 provide audio only you can hear, so you can take yourself further into the virtual world.
- Custom-length cable and straps let you focus on your game. 3.5 mm aux connection provides minimal latency for optimal realism.
SteelSeries Arctis – Best Gaming Headphones
If you don’t mind paying for good quality, the SteelSeries Arctis is one of the top gaming headphones you can buy. We recommend the Arctis 5, which has cutting edge audio technology with independent game and chat controls. The padded ear cushions feel amazing and are adjustable to your liking. The headband is reinforced with steel so that it is durable and sturdy.
Sound quality is top-notch on the Arctis. They output full surround sound spatial audio so that you can be fully immersed. In online multiplayer VR games, you will hear exactly where enemies are coming from. Plus, they have background noise cancellation so that you can drown out your surroundings.
The SteelSeries Arctis 1 and 3 can be found at the same link below. They have a more plastic frame that doesn’t feel as durable. Plus, you sacrifice a bit of sound quality and range. Overall, SteelSeries provides a high quality Meta Quest 2 headphones worth taking a look at.
- Arctic 5 combines cutting edge audio technology with independent game and chat controls and RGB illumination for an immersive gaming experience
- Arctic speaker drivers produce ultra-low distortion, paired with DTS headphone’s v2.0 surround sound for rich, immersive audio
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, arctic clear cast bidirectional microphone delivers studio quality voice clarity and background noise cancelation
Kiwi Design On-Ear Headphones – Best On-Ear Option
The Kiwi Design On-Ear Headphones deliver a complete listening experience while in VR. Compared to built-in speakers, this on-ear audio solution delivers richer audio and has an average higher volume level.
The thing I like the most about these headphones iis that they are well-designed and give you more immersive VR audio without needing to cover your areas. The headphones also block the noise from the outside world, so you remain fully immersive. The side strap is made of eco-friendly polymer material, which makes it sturdy and can withstand intense pressure.
The Kiwi Design On-Ear Headphones come with an adjustable hinge, allowing you to extend the strap to the maximum angle. With ultra-soft protein leather ear pads and a soft thick cushion on the top and back of the accessory, the audio strap reduces pressure and makes you comfortable wearing or taking off the head strap.
- One for All: Our KIWI design headphone head strap combo takes your VR audio to the next level, providing immersive, ultra-realistic soundscapes that transport you to another world and do not disturb others.
- One Step Solution: Our unique adjustable hinge allows you to put on the audio head straps in one step, so you can get right into your VR experience without any hassle.
- Comfortable Fit: With full soft thick cushioning on the top and back, and ultra-soft protein leather ear-pads, our audio strap is designed for maximum comfort and reduced pressure during extended use.
Soundcore VR P10 VR Earbuds – Best Wireless Earbuds
The Soundcore VR P10 VR Earbuds are Meta-authorized headphones for the Quest 2. They deliver a lag-free wireless audio experience to take your VR gaming to the next level.
Thess premium headphones uses a 2.4GHz high-speed wireless connection, superior LC3 codec, and a custom chipset for quick and instant audio transfer. You can simultaneously connect the headphones to the Quest 2 and your phone through Bluetooth to answer calls without stopping gameplay.
You can even charge the headphone while you play your favorite games to prevent a situation where the low battery will cut short your excitement. Thanks to the IPX4 water-resistant build of the Soundcore VR P10 VR Earbuds, you don’t have to worry about sweating when you work out in VR. This accessory has four microphones with the capability to reduce noise during in-game voice chats and calls.
- Made for Meta: soundcore VR P10 true wireless gaming earbuds are authorized by Meta to work with Meta Quest 2. Take your VR gameplay to the next level with a lag-free wireless audio experience.
- Ultra-Low Latency Under 30ms: Experience fully synchronized audio and video for seamless VR gameplay. LightningSync️ wireless technology uses a 2.4GHz high-speed wireless connection, custom chipset, and a superior LC3 codec for fast audio transfer.
- Dual Connection: Simultaneously connect VR P10 to your phone via Bluetooth and to Meta Quest 2 using the included USB-C dongle to answer calls without needing to pause your gameplay.
AMVR Noise Isolating Earbuds – Best Noise Isolation
The AMVR Noise Isolating Earbuds Earphones are a simple earbud solution to fully immerse yourself in VR. They adopt noise isolation features and good ergonomic design to deliver impressive and 3D sound. These headphones have aluminum alloy and TPE material. Their operating frequency range is 20Hz-20KHz.
Each earbud has a 10 mm neodymium magnet driver to ensure your fully immersive gameplay. They deliver crunchy mid-tones, clear highs, as well as powerful bass. They are marked “L” and “R” and identified by red and blue colors respectively. You can comfortably store the earbuds when you don’t need them because the headphones are designed with dual Earphone Silicone Holders. Additionally, they are available in three sizes so that you can choose a perfect fit.
- 【Enhanced VR Experience】AMVR QE2 noise isolating earbuds headphones with the Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset for the ultimate immersive sound experience. Each earbud features high quality 10mm neodymium magnet drivers delivering impressive audio with clear highs, crunchy mid-tones and powerful bass to ensure your fully immersive gameplay.
- 【Headphone Features】The earphones are marked with "L" and "R", distinguished by red and blue respectively. The AMVR in-ear headphones's left and right mono calibration earphones provide 360-degree surround 3D sound effects, which are calibrated by direction and distance.
- 【Humanized Design】Equipped with dual Earphone Silicone Holders. You can conveniently store the earbuds headphones when you don't need to use them. We offer 3 sizes (S/M/L) custom earplug silicone caps to ensure that the earphone fits comfortably and stays firmly in your ears for noise isolation, resulting in an unparalleled gaming experience. We, AMVR always consider your needs.
Gaming Headphones for the Meta Quest 2
These non-brand gaming headphones for the Meta Quest 2 were designed by VR developers looking to improve active motion and mobility needed in VR gaming. They stay in place while gaming and deliver impressive 3D sounds.
They have a high-quality 10 mm audio driver that can detect low and high frequencies in order to deliver well-balanced sound. Meanwhile, they can function at a frequency range of 20Hz-20KHz.
These headphones for the Quest 2 are sweat resistant, easy to clean, and designed for intense gameplay. They stay in place for immersive VR experience. Equipped with comfortable inner earbuds, they are also available in 3 sizes to fit any ear. If you are a travel enthusiast, these headphones have a travel case for your traveling pleasure while on the road or air.
No products found.
Quest 2 On-Ear Headphones and Counterweight
The Quest 2 On-Ear Headphones and Counterweight rest over top of your ears so that they don’t bother you. They are made with ABS plastic material and memory foam to be a solid counterweight along with impressive 3D sound. The material makes it durable and tough. These headphones have a sponge pad that uses the memory foam to immerse you in the VR world.
The headband adaptor is adjustable, meaning each wearer can find a comfortable angle during gameplay. They are also rotatable up to 360°. In fact, they can rotate up and down for perfect angle. They deliver impressive audio at a decent price.
- Specially designed for Quest 2 VR headset Balance Weight Reduce Head Pressure with stereo headset.
- Balance weight headband made of ABS plastic and memory foam. The main material of the headband is made of high-quality ABS plastic, which is tough and durable.The sponge pad uses memory foam, which is soft and comfortable, making you more immersed in the vr world.
- Adjustable Design:The headband adaptor adopts a rotatable adjustment method, so that each head can find a comfortable angle, making you more comfortable and enjoyable during game play.
KIWI design Headphones
The Meta Quest 2 KIWI Design Headphones have aluminum alloy and TPE materials. They are durable and lightweight. With the customized composite diaphragm and driver, the KIWI Design Headphones have a pleasant mid-high balance and excellent bass.
These headphones use ergonomic in-ear design to minimize sound leakage and reduce external noise. They have ear caps to form a comfortable in-ear seal for a pleasurable listening. They are designed to operate at a frequency range of 20Hz-20KHz.
Additionally, they come with a 35 cm cable with a high-quality TPE material so that they do not tangle while in use. They are available in 3 different sizes for you to choose the perfect fit.
- The Lightweight Design and Nice Length: Our headphones are very light and have no weight burden, allowing you to immerse yourself in the wonderful music and play VR games freely. The length of the headphones is designed according to ergonomics and will not interfere with your playtime in VR.
- Humanized Design: Marked with “L” and “R” and separated with blue and red color. Each earbud features high quality 10mm neodymium-magnet drivers delivering impressive audio with clear highs, crunchy mid-tones, and powerful bass to ensure your fully immersive gameplay.
- Nice Details: We offer three sizes (S/M/L) of custom silicone caps which ensure the earphones fit comfortably and stay firmly in your ears for noise isolation for an unparalleled gaming experience.
Meta Quest 2 Stereo 3D Headphones
The Meta Quest 2 Stereo 3D Headphones are designed to provide users with incredible sound quality for complete immersion in VR. They have a 40 mm dynamic driver for 3D sounds. They support frequency within a 100Hz to 3kHz range. The low impedance and high sensitivity amount to 32 ohms and 122dB/mW respectively.
These Meta Quest 2 headphones are adjustable, in that they provide left, right, back, and forth adjustment functions. They fit an elite strap and the Quest 2 stock strap. They also come with 15 cm wire cable to prevent cable tangling or sound distortion. These headphones deliver superb 3D sounds for a decent price.
- Only fit with quest 2 stock strap and elite strap, NOT fit third party straps,clip-on adapter headphones accessories,Specially designed the headphone for Oculus Quest 2 Gen to provide you with incredible sound quality to let you be immersed in the VR world completely.(Can not work for the Oculus Quest 1 Gen)
- Each Headphone features a high quality 40mm dynamic driver and Imitation protein earmuff to look great with the Oculus Quest 2 Gen.These Headphone provide deep bass, crunchy mid-tones and clear treble to ensure fully immersive gameplay.
- New clip headphone with 15 cm wire cable ,Single sound channel earphones marked L/R, bulit-in with a 40mm dynamic driver and support frequency response with 100Hz-3kHz. High sensitivity for 122dB/mW and Low impedance for 32 ohm.
Still stuck on the Oculus Quest 1? No worries because we have our pick of the top Oculus Quest headphones below. These headphones have separate 3.5 mm left and right cables so that they plug in properly to the original Quest headset.
Oculus Quest 1 Headphones
KIWI Design Headphones
The KIWI Design Headphones are specifically designed for the Quest 1 for the ultimate immersive sound experience. The two earbuds come with high-quality 10 mm neodymium magnet drivers to deliver great audio and powerful bass. They also deliver crunchy mid-tones and clear highs while gaming.
You Identify the “L” and “R’ earbuds with blue and red color respectively. These headphones function at a frequency range of 20Hz-20KHz and deliver 3D 360 degree sounds.
The KIWI Design Headphones are durable, lightweight, and come with custom 8′ cord length to avoid cable tangle. Plus, they are available in three sizes to choose from for unparalleled gaming experience.
Equinox In-Ear Headphones
The Equinox in-ear headphones are comfortable and high quality. These headphones have dual audio ports and shorter cord length so that you can jump straight into gaming.
The two earbuds deliver 3D 360 degree sounds. They are capable of both deep prismic sounds and light fluttery ambiance. The Equinox in-ear headphones feature an in-ear vacuum to keep the headphone firmly in place and also suppress unwanted sounds. These Quest 1 Headphones also function at a frequency range of 20Hz-20KHz to deliver impressive sounds. Plus, the low price point is hard to beat. You can easily increase your sound for minimal cost.
- Left / Right Side Calibrated Headphones Deliver 3D 360 Degree Sounds – Calibrated by Direction and Distance with FULL RANGE Audio-Visual Dynamic Reponses
- Capable of both Deep Prismic Sounds and Light Fluttery Ambiance - Specifically Designed and Optimized for the Oculus Quest VR Virtual Reality Headset
- Seamless In-Ear Vacuum Keeps the Headphone Earbuds Firmly in Place While Suppressing 94% of Unwanted Sounds
Oculus Quest Stereo 3D Headphones
The Oculus Quest Stereo 3D Headphones are designed to provide you with impressive sound quality so that you can completely immerse yourself in VR. They support frequency response with 100Hz to 3kHz and come with a 40 mm dynamic driver. They also function at a low impedance of 32 ohms and high sensitivity of 122dB/mW.
These headphones are equipped with high quality imitation protein earmuff. Plus, they look great with the Quest 1. Made of aluminum alloy, they are adjustable to the left, right, back, and forth. Additionally, they provide clear treble, crunch mid-tones, and deep bass to ensure fully immersive gameplay.
- New Version Clip adapter headphone,Specially designed the headphone for Oculus Quest 1 Gen to provide you with incredible sound quality to let you be immersed in the VR world completely.(Can not work for the Oculus Quest 2)
- Each Headphone features a high quality 40mm dynamic driver and Imitation protein earmuff to look great with the Oculus Quest.These Headphone provide deep bass, crunchy mid-tones and clear treble to ensure fully immersive gameplay.
- New clip headphone with 15-cm wire cable ,Single sound channel earphones marked L/R, bulit-in with a 40mm dynamic driver and support frequency response with 100Hz-3kHz. High sensitivity for 122dB/mW and Low impedance for 32 ohm. The Headphone are marked with “L” and “R” and only produce one channel of audio each.
Unbranded Oculus Quest Headphones
These unbranded headphones for Oculus Quest are ergonomically designed to stay firmly in the ear without entering your ear canal. It forms a cap that offers the headphones an excellent noise reduction. With these headphones, there is no fatigue in long gaming sessions, as they offer comfortable listening experience.
These headphones come with robust 12 mm composite graphene drivers for enhanced sounds. They operate at a frequency range of 20Hz-20KHz to offer well-balanced sound. Plus, they have ear adapters in various sizes so you choose the best fit.
- 🎧 ENHANCE YOUR VR EXPERIENCE - Oculus is at the forefront of VR gaming. But, there is one problem. The level of immersion and sound quality. To truly enjoy it you have to be immersed in it. And headphones do just that. Great headphones provide a good level of sound quality and immersion, also allow you to enjoy VR without projecting sound to everyone around you.
- 🎧 IMMERSE YOURSELF IN EVERY MISSION - Precision engineered powerful 12mm bigger graphene drivers deliver unbeatable in-ear audio, with natural high-reliability, crisp trebles and deep bass - allowing you to hear every little detail and bring the game to life! you can vividly reproduce all sounds such as footsteps, explosions, firing sounds in the game. Gain a tactical advantage over your opponents by hearing them before you even see them.
- 🎧 FINALLY! NO MORE MESS! - Compared normal headphones, the singular, long cord will often hang in front of you and swing around when plugged into the Quest. Our split, two cord solution of headphones removes this problem entirely. Each earbud has its cable that connects to the VR headset. This prevents them from getting tangled. 6.3" length gives enough range to reach your ear and lift the headset to check your surroundings without having to take the earbuds off.
Types of Oculus Quest Headphones
Depending on what you want, there are different types of Oculus Quest headphones you can buy. They all have their different pros and cons to consider.
Earbuds are compact buds that sit inside your ear. These are usually the cheapest Oculus Quest headphones you can buy. The main advantage to earbud headphones are:
- Adjustable tip sizes to match your ear
- Lower cost to buy
However, some people don’t like the way that earbuds feel in their ears. They also do not have as wide of frequency and as low of bass due to the compact size.
Over ear headphones look like a traditional gaming headset, but the cushion of the headphones don’t sit in your ears. Instead, these headphones hover over top of your ears.
The biggest drawback is that over ear headphones cannot be noise-cancelling. This is bad if your VR play area has a lot of ambient noise. Otherwise, over head Oculus Quest headphones are very popular. The Deluxe Audio Strap and Frankenquest is a popular solution for more.
On ear headphones are full gaming hardware. Padded cushions rest on your ears while you play. This allows for the deepest base and highest sound quality.
Good on-ear headphones have noise cancellation built in so that you can’t hear outside your game. On-ear headphones are often the most expensive option.
Next, we take a look at our favorite Oculus Quest 2 headphones in more detail.
What Oculus Quest headphones do you like using? Comment below and let us know!