Are you looking to buy the best HTC Vive accessories for your HTC Vive or Vive Pro? Then you are in the right place. These must have accessories used alongside HTC Vive headsets can take your VR experience to the next level.
In this article, we have compiled some of the best HTC Vive accessories on the market for you to choose from. Ride with us while we jump into the details.
The HTC Vive is one of the most popular VR headsets in the world. It comes in a variety of different models depending on your intensity level and price point, including:
- HTC Vive
- HTC Vive Pro
- HTC Vive Cosmos (+ Elite)
- HTC Vive Focus
All of the HTC Vive accessories listed below should be compatible with any model of the headset. If you don’t think so, comment down at the bottom of this guide and we will let you know.
Best HTC Vive Accessories
#1. Vive Wireless Tracker
- Wireless VR for VIVE PC VR headsets
- Powered by Intel WiGig technology with near-zero latency
- Allows for multi-player VR in the same play space – up to 3 people in a single room-scale environment
For a long time, cable tangling has been the bane of VR gaming. VR headsets need to be tethered to a powerful gaming PC to provide the best experiences. Virtual reality gaming is not fun if you continuously have restricted movement due to tangling cables.
The Vive Wireless Tracker was designed to stop this nightmare that VR enthusiasts usually experience during gameplay. It uses Intel’s WiGig technology to improve gamers’ experience by ditching the cable and allowing more freedom.
You still need to be within view of your base stations, so it’s not a full wireless solution like the Oculus Quest. However, you’ll be able to move around more freely in your space.
If you want more flexibility while gaming, the Vive Wireless Tracker is a perfect addition to your HTC Vive headset.
#2. Vive Tracker
- With Vive tracker, play VR games and experiences never possible before.
- With the compact, highly flexible, Easy to attach Vive tracker you'll be able to bring physical objects into your virtual world, like a pair of gloves to play musical instruments, or rock climb.
- Vive Tracker - Go beyond VR controllers
The next HTC Vive accessory that can improve your VR gaming experience is the Vive Tracker. This device can turn any item into a controller. It is usually attached to real-life objects, thus, giving VR gamers the freedom to further explore the virtual world. It can work with fake guns, gloves, baseball bats, and other accessories to play your favorite games.
The Vive Tracker is compatible with DSLR cameras to make mixed reality videos and expand the fun. Plus, you can record yourself to improve your gaming skills and performance. Additionally, its battery life is top-notch.
The Vive Tracker is a good solution to get full body tracking in VR. We think that this is where the future of VR gaming is going.
#3. Vive Deluxe Audio Strap
- Designed with adjustable earphones, allowing you to enjoy the 360-degree realistic sound in even more comfort and convenience.
- Features interior padding for extra contentment. An adjustment dial allows for just the right fit. You can place the cable path at a side position to enjoy an even more immersive experience.
- Provide integrated earphones with great sound quality so you will have a more convenient VR experience.
Next on our list is the Vive Deluxe Audio Strap. After using these, it’s hard to go back to factory audio. The audio strap allows you to enjoy realistic surround sound in full 360 degrees. The attachment surpasses the original in every way: comfort, ease of use, and quality of construction.
This strap comes with on-ear headphones, making audio as integrated as can be. The Vive Deluxe Audio Strap comes with an adjustment dial, height/angle adjustment, and hard-sided construction.
When use your the audio strap, you’ll have better surround sound and spatial audio in your areas. They help give you full virtual reality integration.
#4. HTC Vive Hard Travel Case
- DURABLE DESIGN that won’t crack or scratch during travel. Rugged construction won’t flex under pressure.
- IMPACT PROTECTION from dense pick and pluck foam that lets you customize the interior and protect your valuables from damage. Delicate electronics are stable and secure.
- SECURE SPACE has high quality slide locks to secure your valuables. You have the option of using your padlock for additional security.
The HTC Vive Hard Travel Case protects your VR headset and accessories during travel and from theft. It is lightweight, sturdy, durable, and equipped with secure slide locks. There is provision for you to add your own padlock for additional security.
The HTC Vive Hard Travel Case is designed to hold your HTC headset in place while you’re on the go. Plus, the integrated handle is comfortable and convenient. On top of that, this durable case will protect your VR system from dirt and dust.
Use the HTC Vive Hard Travel Case to sore your base stations, cables, headset, chargers, and controllers anywhere.
#5 TPCast Wireless Adapater
- Wireless connection adaptor for HTC Vive
- Easy to Install, No modifications required
- The transmission Resolution is up to 2K and provides an extraordinary virtual reality experience
TPCast Wireless Adapater is one of the best HTC Vive accessories that improve your HTC Vive gaming experience and make it untethered. It is designed to turn your HTC Vive into a wireless unit to your computer. It completely removes long cord running from your PC to your HTC headset without sacrificing any video quality compared with the wired Vive experience.
Worried about latency with the cable-free experience? TPCast is build to minimize latency and ensure that you don’t notice a thing.
The battery life is great and can last for about 6 hours on a full charge. The transmission resolution is about 2K and it provides an extraordinary VR experience to gamers. It is easy to install and requires no modification.
#6. Foam cover
This foam cover for the HTC Vive will prevent sweat from getting on the base cushion your face makes contact with. Instead, your body is in contact with most this foam cover which is sweat resistant and can be removed for washing. A lot of players consider this a must have of the HTC Vive accessories.
A lot of VR players buy a foam or silicon cover (you can buy both at the link above) and put it on when they want to play a fitness game. You can get a really good without in the headset. This cover is also great if your base cover is damaged or worn out.
This form replacement offers improved comfort and seamless cleaning with included antibacterial wipes. In fact, A pack of two cost $29, which won’t break the bank.
#7. Tripod Stand for Base Stations
- Up to 7 feet 6 inches when fully extended and 29 inches collapsed
- Adjustable ball head Special mounts included
- Compatible with SteamVR Base Station 2.0 , Oculus Rift Constellation
This Tripod Stand lets you easily mount your Vive base stations in your room without needing to mount them on your walls. This also gives you the flexibility to move the base locations if they aren’t tracking 100% for you. Plus, you can carry the tripods into a different room and play virtual reality there.
These stands are compatible with the HTC Vive Base Station, SteamVR Base Station 2.0, and Oculus Rift Constellation. When you’re done exploring the world of VR, you can easily fold it away for storage. Plus, it can be adjusted up to 7 feet, 6 inches when fully extended.
The Tripod Stand for Base Stations comes with an adjustable ball head mount to hold your HTC Vive Base Station in place. Additionally, two telescopic stands also come in the package.
#8. Cable Pulley System
- No more worries about you tripping or wrapping over the cord. You can bend, stand straight up and move quicker than you think, The pulleys provide a reasonable amount of pressure keeping the cord out of your way.
- It's easy and quick to set up. Strong adhesive hooks can hold the weight of the cable system. Follow our video guide or user manual for the detailed setup process, is easier than assembly your VR headset
- Extended retractable wire up to 60 inches long and can rebound automatically, you can play all kinds of intense VR games without slipping over the cable. Custom design rubber band instead of the buckle to protect your headset cable from scratch
If you get annoyed with a cord in your way, consider installing this Cable Pulley Syatem for your HTC Vive. This pulley is designed to provide some levels of pressure; thus, keeping the cord out of your way. With this accessory, the nightmare of wrapping or tripping over your cord when playing intense VR games is over. You can now move freely, stand straight up, or even bend to pick a falling object.
The Cable Pulley System is compatible with the HTC Vive Pro, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift S, and any other wired VR headset. It features an extended retractable wire up to 60 feet long that can automatically rebound to the length you need.
Additionally, it has a custom rubber band designed to protect your headset cable from scratch. It is also easy and quick to set up. If you are concerned about putting a hole in your ceiling, consider one of the wireless HTC Vive accessories above instead.
#9. Rifle Gun for Shooting Games
No products found.
This VR rifle gun for the HTC Vive will take your shooter games to the next level. It is compatible with the HTC Vive and also the Cosmos elite and Oculus Quest Controllers too. It weighs 0.78 kg and comes with an adjustable butt stock without compromising comfort.
The Rifle Gun comes with ABS injection plastic and an adjustable front Vive controller magnet to increase aim accuracy without any haptic feedback. It is perfect for games like Pavlov VR, Onward, Overkill, Arizona Sunshine, Raw Data and other first person shooter games.
If you’ve ever found holding your VR controllers like guns to be annoying, this attachment is your solution.
Which of these HTC Vive accessories is a must-have in your VR Arcade? Do you have any better accessories to recommend that we add to this list?
Comment below and let us know!