Oculus has launched a special “Limited-Time Deals” promotion for Quest users on the official store. The promotion sees a number of fan-favorite VR titles available to buy at discounts up to 30%.
Oculus doesn’t do deals for the Quest very often, so this is the perfect time to pick up a game or two if you are interested.
The full list of deals in the store are as follows:
- Challenging Puzzle Adventures (Myst + A Fisherman’s Tale) – 8% off
- Let’s Play Table Games (Catan VR + Tsuro: The Game of the Path) – 20% off
- Superhot VR – 30% off
- Phantom: Covert Ops – 25% off
- Sairento VR: Untethered – 30% off
- SWORDS of GARGANTUA – 12% off
- OrbusVR: Reborn – 26% off (click here to read out OrbusVR guide)
- 2MD: VR Football Unleashed – 17% off
- Death Horizon: Reloaded – 20% off
- Warhammer 40,000: Battle Sister – 20% off
- Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs – 17% off
- SOLARIS OFFWORLD – 36% off
A few of these VR deals immediately stand out to us.
SOLARIS OFFWORLD is a well-designed VR multiplayer game that has professional leagues you can join and an older user base compared to alternatives like Echo VR and Population: ONE. We are confident in saying that 36% off is the lowest price its ever been.
OrbusVR: Reborn is an awesome MMORPG VR game. With a giant open world and hundreds of hours of game play, it offers the best price per game hours in this list.
Superhot VR is one of the best VR games of all time. If you aren’t familiar with it yet, it is a must-try. 30% off is an awesome deal for the game, which recently upgraded its refresh rate for Quest 2 players.
Finally, Phantom: Covert Ops and Warhammer 40,000: Battle Sister are two newer games worth checking out as well.
Comment below and let us know what games you bought! The deal lasts until June 1st, so don’t miss out.
And check out our guide for PC VR deals you can buy.